- 300 g of sweet pumpkin used for the soup
- 50 g of red onion cut up into large cubs
- 10 g of fresh coriander
- 300 g of water
- 400 g = 1 can of dense coconut milk
- 4 pieces of lemon grass (lightly crushed and cut into 3 even pieces)
- 10 leaves of kaffir lime
- 40 g of galangal cut into thin plasters
- One squeezed lime juice
- Salt, spicy chili and light soy sauce
We cut the pumpkin into 1 cm cubes. We pour it with water, we add the salt and the soy sauce, and we cook everything until it becomes tender. Up to the very end of boiling we add the lemon grass along with kaffir lime leaves, with red onion and galangal. After five minutes we add the coconut milk and we wait until it’s boiling. We season it with the soy sauce, the fresh coriander and chili.
Recipe: Mickey Rotten (Michał Gniłka), photo: Usta Magazine.